By Vault Sessions
With our core business on a complete hold for almost a year, we at Vault Sessions have had loads of time to think about how we could further enrich the scene and develop other ways to engage with our audience. With the COVID-19 pandemic finally showing some light at the end of the tunnel we are now further preparing to get back to business.
As a Marketing & Communications intern at Vault Sessions you’ll be assisting the process of creating and launching campaigns for our future events as well as developing and publishing content for the several platforms we’re using.
As an intern you are responsible for:
- Thinking of new ways to reach and engage with our existing audience
- Working with our team to maintain all our social platforms
- Keeping our website up to date and establishing a blog page
- Conducting research into the newest digital marketing trends
- Engaging with customers in case of questions
- Always searching for ways to improve the processes in place
- Doing surveys to research the post event feedback
What we ask:
- You are interested in the electronic music industry (techno)
- You are doing a bachelor/masters study in a related field
- You are independent and have a great sense of responsibility
- You are stress-resistant and a team player that keeps a great overview
- You have a hands-on mentality and a critical thinker
- You can write, speak and understand English
- You live in or around Amsterdam
- *Skills in Photoshop, Illustrator & video editing software are a plus!
What we offer:
- A first-hand experience in one of the most vibrant industries of the dance scene
- Being part of the process of creating an event from start to finish
- Flexible working days and hours
- In-depth experience in social media marketing
- Knowledge in how to create content for specific audiences using the industry standard in editing software
Working at Vault Sessions will give you valuable experience and an opportunity to build a network in Amsterdam’s techno scene while working in a pleasant atmosphere with nice colleagues.
Are you the employee we are looking for? Apply now by sending an e-mail with your CV + motivation to email@example.com and we’ll get back to you shortly!